TENS Units & EMS Units:
Twin Stim Plus TENS Unit &
Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS)
TENS Units & EMS Units:Twin Stim Plus TENS Unit &
Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS)
Twin Stim Plus TENS & EMS Unit — only 129.00 USD with FREE SHIPPING
The InTENSity™ Twin Stim®III combines Tens and EMS therapy in one digital device. The Tens has 4 Modes (Burst, Normal, Mod1, Mod 2) and the EMS has 3 modes (Synchronous, Asynchronous and Delay). The Twin Stim®III comes standard with an AC Adapter.
Wave Form: Tens - Monophasic Square, EMS - Biphasic/monophase square wave
Pulse Rate: Tens - 1-150 Hz, EMS - 1-150 Hz
Pulse Width: Tens - 50-300us, EMS - 50-300us
Output Voltage: Tens - Constant Current, EMS - Constant
Current Current: Tens - 0-105mA, EMS - 0-105mA
Modes: Tens - 4, EMS - 3•Timer: Tens - 1-60 Constant, EMS - 1-60 Constant
Free Priority Mail 2-3 days shipping to a US destination. For International orders, the shipping costs and time of arrival will vary with destination
All of our TENS are shipped complete with: Instruction manual, pair/lead wires, four reusable electrodes, an ac adapter, a battery and a carrying case.
The optional items you may want to add are:
1. Extra Electrode Pads - the unit will include a pack of 2" pads that come 4/pack. They are self-adhesive and reusable approx. 12-15 times. The larger pads will cover a bigger area. The lumbar pad is great for the lower back.
2. Extra lead wires - the unit will have a pair enlcosed. Average lead wire life is approx. 6 months.
3. TENS Electrode Skin Prep - designed to help increase adhesion and improve Electrode conductivity. It helps reduce skin irritation and Electrode slippage caused by perspiration and natural body oils.
4. TENS Electrode Spray - this is a highly conductive Electrolyte Spray that helps prevent the drying out of Electrodes. The Conductive Spray should help extend the life of your Electrode pads.
Our Guarantee to You: If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are receiving from your TENS, as long as it is returned in good condition within 45 days, you will be issued a FULL REFUND.
To Order Extra Electrode Packs For TENS Unit and Electronic Muscle Stimulator (EMS) Units, Please Go Here
Sale Price: $129.00
With Free Shipping!
Consumer Product Use Warning
TENS & EMS units and other units on the Medword site are sold with the understanding that the consumer will only use the products for their intended purpose. Medword, its agents, suppliers, and manufacturers only warrant that these units will perform the functions stated. No medical cure should be inferred and Medword does not hold forth that these units will perform any other physical effect than that which is stated. For user safety and optimum results, we strongly recommend the usage of these units and placement of electrodes be under the supervision of a Chiropractor, Podiatrist, Physical Therapist, Doctor of Osteopathy, Medical Doctor, Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, PH.D., or Doctor of Acupuncture. Units should not be used if the person has: a pacemaker; a heart condition; epilepsy, and/or; is pregnant.
- Do not use electrical stimulation over carotid sinus nerves (throat), eyes, or nose.
- The long-term effects of chronic use of electrical stimulation are unknown.
- This device is a symptomatic treatment and suppresses the sensation of pain, which would otherwise serve as a protective mechanism.
- Do not immerse device in water or other liquids.
- The use of heat or cold producing devices, such as electric heating blankets, heating pads, or ice packs, may impair the performance of the electrode or alter the patient's circulation/sensitivity and increase the risk of injury to the patient.
- Units should not be used if the person has: a pacemaker; heart condition; epilepsy, and/or; is pregnant.
TENS & EMS Units as Therapy:
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) units, EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulator) units are an accepted form of therapy by Western medicine in the treatment of specific musculoskeletal conditions. These units are commonly used by medical doctors, medical rehabilitation specialists, and medical physiotherapists to treat specific symptoms. These professionals often "prescribe" where the TENS electrodes & EMS electrodes should be placed on the body. Please refer to the bibliography of medical citations in our article found here. Always consult a licensed physician before starting any type of medical therapy.
Supplier Guarantee & Return Policy
Medword Medical Sales, through our supplier, guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with the results you are receiving from your EMS or TENS machine or electrodes, as long as the order is returned in good condition within 30 days, you will be issued a full refund. Medword's supplier is the low-price leader and promises to match all competitors prices. The TENS units and EMS come with a 5 Year Warranty. If you are having any problems with your EMS or TENS unit, send it back to our supplier and a new replacement unit will be shipped out to you immediately.